Assisted Living at The Bridge at Valley View in Boise, Idaho
Outstanding Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Assisted Living is an excellent choice for seniors that could use a little extra help with daily activities in order to continue enjoying an active retirement lifestyle. Assisted Living includes housing, support services and healthcare as needed.
Garden Plaza of Valley View provides the best Assisted Living services in Boise through The Bridge at Valley View. We offer personal care in private residences designed to promote maximum independence while meeting the individual needs of each senior. To ensure a fulfilling retirement lifestyle, the Bridge also maintains a full calendar of social activities and events designed to promote the social, physical, and emotional well-being of each resident.
Our caring, professional Assisted Living staff includes RNs and LPNs as well as CNAs. They provide assistance with bathing, dressing, hygiene, grooming and other activities of daily living as well as medication management.
Residents can choose from three community apartment floor plans. The monthly housing rate includes:
• Personal laundry service
• Weekly housekeeping and linen service
• Scheduled transportation throughout Boise available Monday through Friday
• 3 meals served daily in the restaurant-style Assisted Living dining room
• All utilities except phone
• 24-Hour access to licensed/certified staff
• Assisted Living amenities and activities